The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
IBM SPSS is required for this assisgnment
1. Boxplots: Use the dataset JiminyCricket.sav from the text website.
2. Simple Bar Chart: Using the dataset ChickFlick.sav, create a simple bar chart for independent means that displays the error bars. Use the variables Arousal and Film.
3. Clustered Bar Chart: Using the ChickFlick.sav dataset, create a clustered bar chart for independent means using the variables Arousal, Film, and the gender grouping variable. Include the error bars and X and Y axis labels.
4. Mixed Designs: Using the Text Messages.sav data, create a clustered bar chart for mixed designs with the variables Baseline, 6 months, and Group. Include the error bars and labels for the X and Y axis.
· Copy your chart to the Word document with an appropriate title.
5. Scatterplot: Create a simple scatterplot using the Exam.Anxiety.sav file that includes the regression line using the variables Exam Performance and Exam Anxiety.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more