The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
- Suggest one (1) key economic factor that motivates leasing as an option in acquiring an asset. Explain the potential asymmetries that may exist where leasing may be beneficial to both the lessors and the lessee.
- Determine one (1) significant benefit to an organization that decides to lease an asset that conventional lease analysis evaluation reveals has a negative Net Advantage to Leasing (NAL). Provide a real-life scenario that supports your answer.
- Ascertain the importance of strategic planning for an organization. Next, suggest one (1) strategy you may use to structure the strategic planning session for a not-for-profit mid-sized health organization that is competing with several for-profit facilities in the area. Then determine your approach to communicate the mission, vision, and value statements for the strategic planning. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research articles on business plan creation within health organizations. Next, based on your research and analysis, recommend three (3) best practices of business plan creation and support your response.
- Reflecting on the various topics discussed throughout the course, describe one (1) concept that will be affected most by the latest developments in health reform.
- Examine at least two (2) specific changes that you anticipate in the role of the health care financial manager over the next decade.
- 8 years ago