The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Consider the list of jobs below. In your opinion, what is the appropriate span of management for each? Describe the factors you considered in reaching your conclusion.
· A physician practices medicine in a privately-owned clinic, while also supervising a number of professional nurses and office staff
· An owner/manager of an auto body shop deals with customers and directs several experienced mechanics and also trains and oversees the work of some unskilled laborers.
· A manager in an international advertising agency directs a team of professional who are located in offices around the world
DISCUSSION QUESTION Chapter 12 (4 points)
3) Describe the basic forms of organization design. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
APPLICATION QUESTION (2 points)
8) Consider an organization (such as your workplace, a club or society, a sorority or fraternity, a church, and so on) of which you are a member. Describe some structural elements of that organization that reflect the bureaucratic model. Describe some elements that reflect the behavioral model. In your opinion, is that organization more bureaucratic or more behavioral in its structure? Why?
MANAGEMENT IN ACTION: “Authority & FUNCTION AT A & F” (Opening case for the chapter) (8 points) Questions “You Make the Call” on page 346.
Case Question 1: If you were hired to advise Michael Jeffries on A & F’s current organizational design, what weaknesses and potential threats would you identify? What strengths and opportunities?
Case Question 2: What kind of organizational design do you think would be best suited to Jeffries’ managerial style?
Case Question4: It seems that mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures are currently business as usual in the retailing sector. Following such an event, does it make more sense to retain the current organizational design for a while or to modify it right away? Why?
Case Question 5: What differences might you expect to see between the organizational designs of such traditional retailers as A & F and American Eagle and those at online retailers such as Amazon.com and eBay?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more