The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Please help with the following:
Review the Project Management email.
Write an email response in which you address the following points:
• Determine which project might be implemented and why (e.g. feasibility study, breakeven analysis, etc).
• Describe the five phases of a project
• Describe the key deliverables associated with the selected project(s).
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Project Management E-Mail
Dear Project Manager:
We have three project proposals to consider in next week’s Project Management Office’s (PMO) Review. Piper Industries Corp. needs the projects to be complete and to be generating review within 12 months of next week’s PMO Review. Wendell Deirelein, our vice-president, has assigned your team to analyze the three projects below and make a recommendation on which project the company should invest in. The recommendation must include your team description of the five phases of the project and the key deliverables (project completion date and cost) for each project.
Project Code Name: Juniper
• This is an enhancement of a current widget being offered by our company.
• Risk of completion of this project on time is low.
• Product plan shows the critical path to be 6 months at a cost of $325,000 to bring the product to market.
• Product is forecasted to have a ROI of $250,000 for a period of 2 to 3 years.
• The third year is forecasted to be the end of life for this product line due to advances projected in technology.
• This is a standard product line that marketing believes many customers will want to purchase.
Project Code Name: Palomino
• This is a new line of widget products including enhancements using existing technology.
• Risk for completion of this project on time is medium.
• Production plan shows the critical path to be 9 months at a cost of $655,000 to bring the product to market.
• Product is forecasted to have a ROI of $450,000 for a period of 5 years.
• This product will be a custom part for one of your strategic customers—historically the forecasts from this customer have a 5% margin of error.
• The seventh year is forecasted to be the end of life for this product by the customer.
Project Code Name: Stargazer
• Research and development has already started on our new widgets. The company has spent $450,000 on this product so far and the estimate to bring this product to market is $575,000.
• Risk of completing this project on time is high.
• Product is forecasted to have ROI of $300,000 first year; $550,000 the second year; and $750,000 the third year.
• The product life is forecasted to be 7 years for this product. (This forecast included derivative product which will cost more).
• By delivering such an innovative product to the market place first, your organization will be seen as a leader in this industry.
• Your sales and marketing teams have discussed this type of product with a few of your strategic customers; while some are interested, there are many questions about the business.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more