The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Based on the different types of organizations the team selected during week two, group members compare the chosen organizations to complete the table and paper. There should be at least three (3) different types of healthcare organizations. For example, hospital, clinic, home health, managed care organization, etc. Three hospitals or three managed care organizations should not be selected.
Resources: Organizational Performance Management Table and Paper Grading Criteria and University of Phoenix Material: Organizational Performance Management Table
Conduct a group discussion and address the following points:
· Summarize the type of health care organizations selected.
· Compare the main regulatory and accreditation standards that apply to each type of organization and identify standards that apply broadly to most or all types of health care organizations.
· Discuss the influence of regulatory and accreditation standards on performance-management systems.
· Discuss how the performance-management systems affect risk and quality management in each type of organization.
· Identify key areas in the organization that will have direct responsibility for carrying out the day-to-day responsibilities associated with the regulations or standards.
· Identify other areas in the organization that will be indirectly affected by the regulations or standards.
· Outline what oversight activities you could use to ensure that the regulatory and accreditation requirements are being implemented and are achieving the desired results.
Collaborate to write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you address the following points:
· Address the similarities and differences among the types of organizations.
· Propose how each organization will monitor performance, achieve regulatory and accreditation compliance, and improve overall organizational performance.
· Describe ways each organization will communicate with leadership to ensure alignment of organizational goals and gain buy-in from staff to achieve compliance with the standards and requirements issued by regulatory and accreditation bodies.
· Determine how compliance with the regulations and development of risk- and quality-management systems for each type of organization contribute to the organization’s overall performance-management system.
Include at least four sources, three from the University Library and one from either the course textbooks or this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings. Prepare a list of all resources used in your research. Note: Wikipedia, E-How, ask.com, and Internet Blogs are not considered valid sources for written papers
Format the paper and reference list consistent with APA guidelines. Include the Organizational Performance Management Table as an appendix to the paper.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more