The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Assume you are the manager of your learning team and need to develop a plan that will address the characteristics of your group and yourself as the leader. This plan can be used to determine the needs of the learning team and is a tool for members to assess their skills, strengths, areas needing improvement, and the resources needed to help them reach their career goals.
· Develop a combined DiSC chart of your Learning Team members for use in developing this paper. Based on the individual assessments, what are the characteristics of your team?
· Create a professional development plan to address the characteristics of the Learning Team members both individually and as a group and your ability to lead them
· Evaluate the individuals, including yourself, and the group based on the DiSC assessment.
1. Your paper must include at least the following sections:
1.1. Cover Page
1.2. Abstract section (optional 150 – 250 words)
1.3. Introductory section to include an overview of your entire paper
1.4. Section I: Where you develop a combined DiSC chart of your Learning Team members for use in developing this paper. Based on the individual assessments, what are the characteristics of your team?
1.5. Section II: where you create a professional development plan to address the characteristics of the Learning Team members both individually and as a group and your ability to lead them:
1.6. Section III: where you evaluate the individuals, including yourself, and the group based on the DiSC assessment.
1.7. Conclusion section
1.8. Reference page
2. Use Level One Heading or Level Two Heading to separate each one of the sections in your paper. Use adequate and meaningful titles and subtitles.
3. Use the UOPX/APA Sample paper and the Individual Assignment Templates as guides to write your own.
4. At least 80% of your paper’s content should be your original work. The other 20% may come from other sources you want verbatim quote or paraphrase, including previous work approved by me.
5. Support your research work with peer-reviewed bibliography and include at least five sources:
5.1. At least two of those sources must be the eBooks or Class Materials used in the class.
5.2. At least two other sources must be academic peer-reviewed selected from the UOPX Library.
5.3. Additionally you can use any other relevant source, excluding the Disallowed Reference Sources detailed in the Instructor Policies.
6. Include at least one valid APA citation per section or sub-section in your paper; remember they go in pair, for each citation you must have an entry in your reference page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more