The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
MBA604 research proposal (30%)
You are about to commence a new research project in a field of your choice. You are
expected to write a report that constitutes a research proposal.
You should carry out the following tasks and document them in your report:
1. Undertake a literature review highlighting the current state of the art.
2. Taking into account the current state of the art highlight the novelty and contribution
to knowledge upon successful completion of your project.
3. Do a feasibility study to assess the likelihood of the project being completed and
producing useful results. If possible, the feasibility study should contain some
preliminary results (e.g. a pilot data set and initial data analysis).
4. Present the research methodology you plan to follow. Include a description of your
planned approach for data analysis including the statistical techniques you are
planning to use.
5. Produce a project plan for your research project (ideally to be presented with the aid
of a Gantt chart) showing the breakdown of processes constituting the project,
highlighting the dependencies between them and hence showing those that can be run
in parallel. Decide and present the various deadlines, milestones and deliverables. If
more than one person is to be involved specify which tasks will be delegated to
whom. As part of your project plan comment on your contingency plan i.e. what
alternative steps you have to follow in case your original planning fails.
6. Produce a costing report for the various resources you will need (manpower,
equipment, consumables, consultancy, travel etc).
7. Highlight the relevance to beneficiaries, i.e. who will benefit by the business/research
findings and how.
8. Briefly mention how the business/research findings will be disseminated (e.g.
conferences, workshops, seminars, journal publications, press releases).
9. Present the track record of the investigators involved, demonstrating why they would
be capable of undertaking and completing such a project.
10. Conclude and summarize your report.
11. Include a reference and bibliographical list. Make sure you use a formal referencing
scheme (e.g. Harvard, Vancouver).
12. If necessary include appendices to provide additional material relevant to the
Minimum 1500 words, Maximum 2500 words
(If you are exceeding the word limit, please move some material to the appendices)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more