The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
The intent of the SLP is for you to transform the theoretical and general aspects as covered and based in each module’s case paper, to a “Board-meeting” presentation. The SLP (like the Cases) is a cumulative project that will demonstrate the culmination of your understanding and your ability to identify the key points of your case work and transform them into relevant slides utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) software.
In addition to covering the points of your Case Assignment, your PPT should be narrated. Each slide, with the exception of your reference slide(s) should contain a recorded narration as if you were presenting the PPT live in a board meeting.
Additional information on how to record a slide show with narration can be found at the following source:
SLP Assignment Expectations
1. Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your analysis.
2. The PPT should be at least 10 slides, not including the title and reference pages.
3. Do not simply read your slides. Your presentation should be an extemporaneous discussion of your material, with your slides simply providing highlights.
4. Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles with at least 5 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals:
· Angelo State University Library. (n.d.). Library guides: How to recognize peer-reviewed (refereed) journals. Retrieved from https://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
5. You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment:
· Purdue Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). General APA guidelines. Retrieved from https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
6. For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source:
· Georgetown University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
7. This assignment will be graded based on the content in the rubric.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more