The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
HSM 340 Week 4 Midterm Exam
(HSM 340 Health Services Finance – DeVry)
1. Question: (TCO 4) Which of the following is part of a statistics budget?
2. Question: (TCO 4) The following is an example of a _____________ budget: “The budget for the radiology department is different at 90 percent occupancy than at 80 percent occupancy.”
3. Question: (TCO 4) Effectiveness is a relationship between:
4. Question: (TCO 3) What is the main reason that relative value units (RVUs) often are used in health care?
5. Question: (TCO 3) Your controller has told you that the marginal profit of DRG 209 (major joint procedure) for a Medicare patient exceeds the marginal profit for an average charge patient. Why might this occur?
6. Question: (TCO 2) The heading of every financial statement should contain the:
7. Question: (TCO 2) Which of the following is the BEST example of a financial metric?
1. Question: (TCO 4) Formulate your answer based on the below information. Costs per case increased to $4,900 from a budgeted value of $4,750. This increased actual total costs by what amount?………….You have been asked by management to explain the variances in costs under your inpatient capitated contract. The following data is provided. Use the following data to calculate the variances. Budget Actual
2. Question: (TCO 4) Based on the information below, assume that the only change in the original example data is that Blue Cross raises their discount to 20 percent. What price should be set? You have been asked to establish a pricing structure for radiology on a per-procedure basis. Present budgetary data is presented below:……………It is estimated that Medicare patients comprise 40 percent of total radiology volume and will pay on average $38.00 per procedure. Approximately 10 percent of the patients are cost payers. The remaining charge payers are summarized below:
3. Question: (TCO 4) What is the amount of variance that can be attributed to the difference between budgeted and actual volume? Use the following data to calculate the variances. The following information has been prepared for a home health agency.
4. Question: (TCO 2) Explain the difference between the accrual basis of accounting and the cash basis of accounting?
5. Question: (TCO 2) What is an audit (in the context of financial accounting)?
6. Question: (TCO 1) What are social responsibility and ethics as they relate to business-oriented organizations? How should social responsibility and ethics affect the decisions of even for-profit companies?
7. Question: (TCO 2) Define and describe the purpose of fund accounting (now called net assets).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more