The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Due Week 8 and worth 300 points
Using the information from Assignment 1 and the supporting documents, you must create a proposal for your CEO explaining the issue and implementation recommendations in transitioning the individual learning to organizational learning. Refer to the Project Proposal template, located in Week 8 of the online course shell for additional information on the content of each section of the proposal.
Write a (6) page proposal in which you:
Section 1: Project Summary
1. Summarize your findings along with the implementation recommendations.
Section 2: Project Background
2. Determine the issue that has disconnected the culture and organizational learning based on the three (3) selected mystifications from Assignment 1.
3. Critique the current OLM(s)’ hindrance to organizational learning and provide your recommendation(s) for the organization to address the issue.
Section 3: Project Goals and Methodology
4. Defend the one (1) OLM that is suitable (i.e., the OLM identified in Assignment 1) for the organization’s training and / or learning circumstances then suggest three (3) pros and three (3) cons of implementing the selected OLM. Next, diagnose the possible source that has prevented productive learning within the organization then support your recommendation(s) for a permanent change.
5. Suggest two (2) talent management strategies designed to prepare the organization for its readiness to share knowledge and maintain a learning environment.
Section 4: Project Risk Management
6. Elaborate on two (2) high resistance risks to this transition. Outline a plan for managing each resistance risk.
7. Generate a high quality After-Action Review (AAR) to monitor the effectiveness of the transition from individual to organization learning.
8. Specify one (1) training technique for the organization to introduce this new way of learning to the workforce. Next, examine whether or not the current organizational structure and processes can support transition from individual learning to organizational learning.
9. Use at least five (5) quality academic references in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
10. Use the Project Proposal template located here.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Examine the processes of how organizations learn and organizational barriers that impact the process.
· Examine the concepts of personal mastery and mental models and their related importance in a learning organization.
· Examine the driving forces related to organizational learning.
· Analyze the key components of a learning organization and the role of a chief learning officer.
· Evaluate strategies for creating a learning organization.
· Evaluate management behaviors that influence organizational learning.
· Analyze the shifts in organizational structure and processes to create a learning organization.
· Examine talent management as an essential element of the learning organization.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in developing a learning organization.
· Write clearly and concisely about developing a learning organization using proper writing mechanic.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more