The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Assignment 1: Alignment of HRM and Business Strategies
Select a publicly traded company to research and evaluate its Human Resource (HR) and business strategy, HR department job positions, and ways it markets its company regarding human capital. Some company Websites that provide this information are listed below:
• Marriott: http://www.arubamarriottcareers.com/JobDescriptions.html
• Allstate: http://www.jigsaw.com/id209321_d40/allstate_insurance_human_resources_business_contacts.xhtml
• State Farm: http://www.statefarm.com/about/retirees/news_articles/hr_serv_assist.asp
• Ford Motor Company: http://corporate.ford.com/careers/career-paths/human-resources?&ccode=US
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Propose how you would ensure the HR strategy is in alignment with the business strategy.
2. Describe the HR job positions and the responsibilities listed for that HR department.
3. Determine which HR job positions you would prefer and explain why.
4. Analyze how the selected company can establish HRM strategies to improve competitive advantages.
5. Propose three (3) ways that the company can increase diversity.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia, Google and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources, and that includes your text.
7. Do not Google, but you should and/or must use articles that are peer reviewed from scholarly journals, principally found in the EbscoHost database to support your point of view or views in your written assignments. The objective here is to learn how to do solid academic research as a graduate student.
8. Web sites and/or articles that are not from scholarly journals will not be accepted as sources to be utilized in your papers.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more