The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Choose one (1) of the following CEOs for this assignment:
· = Larry Page (Google),
· = Tony Hsieh (Zappos),
· = Gary Kelly (Southwest Airlines= ),
· = Meg Whitman (Hewlett Packard),
· = Ursula Burns (Xerox),
· = Terri Kelly (W.L. Gore),
· = Ellen Kullman (DuPont), or;
· = Bob McDonald (Procter & Gamble).
Use the Internet to investigate the leadership style and effectiv= eness of the selected CEO.
Write a five to six (5-6) pages paper in which you:
1.Provide a brief (one  paragraph) background of the CEO.
2.Analyze the CEOo’s leadership style and philosophy, and how the CEO’s leadership style aligns with the culture
3.Examine the CEO’s personal and organizational values.
4.Evaluate how the values of the CEO are likely to influence ethical behavior within the organization.
5.Determine the CEO’s three (3) greatest strengths and three (3) greatest weaknesses.
6.Select the quality that you believe contributes most to this leader’s success. Support your reasoning.
7.Assess how communication and collaboration, and power and politics influence group (i.e.,the organization’s) dynamics.
8.Use at least six (6) quality academic resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and referencs must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’ss name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference = page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more