The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Focus of the Final Paper:
Select a company with which you are familiar, preferably one where you have been employed, and consider a process within that company that could be improved. This could be a business process, a manufacturing process, or a service process that you have observed or been involved with. One option would be to further develop your answer to the “Best Practice” discussion question from Week 1.
Using your textbook and library research, prepare a recommended process improvement proposal that incorporates tools and methods learned in this course. Some examples of tools and methods that could be implemented include, but are not limited to, JIT, objective and/or subjective forecasting methods, ABC classification, or project management tools.
Guided Response – Your paper should include:
1. A brief description of the company and how the selected process fits into the overall framework of the company.
2. A step-by-step description of the process. This can follow a similar example of the Hewlett Packard situation in Section 19.1 of the textbook related postponement and customization with local printer configurations
3. An analysis of the current process, identifying inefficiencies.
4. A detailed plan for reengineering and benchmarking the process amongst competitors to be more efficient, using appropriate tools and methods learned throughout the course, including a specific description of how the tools and methods will be applied.
5. An identification of possible roadblocks in implementing the process changes.
6. Expected benefits of the improved process with the new best practice process.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least three scholarly sources.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Content Criteria Weight
Description of organization and current process under review for process and best practice review 30
Analysis of the inefficient process and plan to improve through best practices 25
Step by step process using best practices and the realized outcome for the organization in regards to quality, cost savings, improved customer service , new business revenue etc. 5
Student autonomously synthesizes or draws conclusions by combining examples, facts, or theories from multiple disciplines based on course concepts 5
Specific position is inventive, considering the intricate ideas of an issue. Limits of position are recognized. Other viewpoints are synthesized within position taken by the author 5
Creates an efficient and workable strategy with action steps and contingency plans to deal successfully with the business process change 10
Must include reference to at least three sources in APA format 5
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more