The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Unit VIII Final Project Innovative Change Proposal
Step 1: Choose a topic.
· Your task is to create a proposal suggesting a positive change you want to make in an organization in which you operate (military, business, civic, church, family unit, club, etc.). This change can include a structural, technological, or behavioral change. Be creative!
Step 2: Choose a source.
· Choose an article from the CSU Online Library, the Internet, course textbook, or other credible source that can be used to support your ideas.
· Use citations to identify paraphrased or quoted information from your source, and list the source in the reference section in APA style.
· The following are some examples:
o If you are proposing the purchase of a new item or product, then identify the cost of this item in the cost analysis section, include a parenthetical citation, and list the source in the reference section.
o If you want to implement a team building initiative within your organization, then research articles related to team building, and include information from your source to support your ideas in the benefits section.
Step 3: Organize the proposal.
· Use memo style format with to, from, date, and subject at the top of your proposal.
· Include the following headings for each section: o Problem: Introduce your topic in a way that grabs the attention of the reader, and explain in detail the issue or problem you want to change within an organization.
o Solution/Benefits: This section will include your recommendation to bring about a needed change.
§ Describe the benefits of the change to the organization.
§ Identify key stakeholders that will be affected by this change.
§ Discuss how your solution upholds ethical standards, or explain if there any possible ethical dilemmas that could surface.
o Cost Analysis: Provide concrete numbers and explanations of costs associated with your solution. This could be a strategic place to include content from a source to identify costs if purchasing a product. You can also estimate time or resources needed for this change. The purpose of this section is to demonstrate you have researched and considered the costs of implementing your proposal.
o Implementation steps: Provide clear and specific steps to execute your solution.
§ Include a timeframe needed to enact this change if the proposal is approved.
§ Explain potential areas of resistance or barriers that will need to be overcome to implement this change.
§ Describe how you will use technology to communicate this initiative to key stakeholders.
o Conclusion: Summarize your ideas and leave the reader with a strong closing statement. o Reference(s): Use information from a source to support your ideas.
§ List a minimum one (1) credible source in your reference section in APA style.
§ Include APA style citations within your proposal to identify paraphrased or quoted content from your source used to support your ideas.
Your complete project should be a minimum of two pages, not included a reference page. Title page may not be necessary for such a proposal since using memo style format
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more