The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
1. Briefly summarize the different types of income protection programs an employer can offer. Indicate which are mandated (if any) and which are voluntary. (210 words)
2. Briefly summarize the different types of Medicare insurance programs. What coverage is available? Who is eligible? What, if any, is mandatory coverage? (210 words)
3. You are the compensation manager for a manufacturing company of about 200 employees. You are responsible for the company’s healthcare budget. The company has been spending an increasing amount of money on health insurance every year with no relief in sight. Currently, the company offers one plan, a traditional HMO that employees contribute to every pay day. The CEO wants to know what options are available to decrease the rising costs without sacrificing employee coverage. She does not want to offer less coverage, just pay less for the same thing or better. In a memo to the CEO, briefly summarize some of the options that the company should explore to contain its costs. You will need to clearly explain each option; however, you do not have to provide any calculations as this is just a starting point to examine all potential plans and options to lower and contain costs. (210 words)
4. The new Patient Protection Affordability Care Act (PPACA) requires certain employers to provide health insurance to eligible employees. There has been a lot of litigation surrounding this new law; however, the United States Supreme Court has ruled the law is constitutional and valid. Explain an employer’s obligation under the requirements of this new law. Which employers does the new law cover? Which employees are eligible? (210 words)
5. Currently all employers are required to offer employees mandated benefits such as Social Security deductions and disability benefits, Unemployment insurance, Medicare deductions, and Workers’ Compensation. There may be more depending upon the size of the employer. Do you think all employers regardless of size should be required to provide these benefits and more? Certain employers starting next year will be required to provide health insurance. Do you agree with this? What benefits, if any, do you think should be legally mandated? Support your opinion with facts. (210 words)
Martocchio, J. J. (2013). Strategic compensation: A Human Resource Management Approach (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more