The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Assignment 2: Mergers and Acquisitions
Due Week 6 and worth 200 point
Use the Internet to research a publicly traded company in the United States that has undergone a merger or acquisition within the last three (3) years. Take note of the circumstances surrounding the merger or acquisition.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Examine the circumstances that resulted in the merger or acquisition for the selected company. Speculate on two (2) reasons why the resulting decision to merge or to acquire / be acquired was made.
2. Assess the significant positive (or negative) effects of the merger or acquisition. Provide at least two (2) examples of those effects now that the merger or acquisition has been completed.
3. Examine the organizational structure that has resulted from the merger or acquisition. Analyze the major differences between the resulting company and the original two (2) organizations.
4. Determine whether or not the human resources management practices of the company were modified to reflect the outcome of the merger or acquisition. If no changes were necessary, speculate on the reasons why they were not. Provide a rationale for your response.
5. Use at least four (4) academic quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Evaluate the different forms of business ownership to determine the optimal structure in different scenarios and the process for a business start-up.
• Integrate the core human resource management functions and considerations into viable recommendations to meet the organization’s operating requirements.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary business.
• Write clearly and concisely about contemporary business using proper writing mechanic
Week 6 Discussion
“Customer Service” Please respond to the following:
• From the case study and e-Activity, determine the key reasons why Southwest Airlines has such high customer satisfaction ratings in comparison with other airlines. Provide two (2) examples that illustrate instances of customer satisfaction to support your position.
• From the scenario, formulate at least two (2) strategies that a company in the midst of strategic change may use in order to provide continued motivation to its employees. Provide a rationale for your response.
• Journal Entry 5: Prepare a one to two (1-2) paragraph journal entry that examines your learning experiences with ORION in Week 2 of this course, that addresses the following:
1. Determine the primary manner in which ORION has increased your business knowledge in the related subject area.
2. Discuss specific challenges that you may have experienced with any of the subject matter presented, and point out the areas for which you would like more information.
3. Suggest at least two (2) possible applications of this week’s material to the company that you currently work for or hope to work for in the future.
* Note: To access ORION please see instructions in the Week 1 area.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more