The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
“Current Health Services Administration (HSA) News Article/Trends in healthcare administration”.
1. Choose current articles related to Health Services Administration (HSA) and or any article within the course required textbook. Your chosen article must be from a reputable source (journal article, newspaper, etc.) that has a date of publication. Your article do not need to be approved by the instructor, however, if you are not sure if the article you chose is acceptable notify the instructor via course email before the assignment is due.
2. The article’s publication date should be from September of 2016 to the current date (this is supposed to be a current event). Do not use Wikipedia. Try to utilize FIU online Library for your article of choice.
3. You are expected to read and report on your article in a Three-Five (3-5) pages (Excluding title and reference pages). Assignment MUST BE typed assignment on a Microsoft Word Document. The following should be included in your assignment:
1. Introduction: Explain why you chose your article. 1 paragraph, (5-6 complete sentences)
2. Report content: Provide Summary of article and Explain how your article relates to Health Services Administration (HSA) and or any chapters within the course required textbook. If you choose a topic that we have not discussed in this course then you will need to do some extra reading and research. 1 paragraph, (5-6 complete sentences, each paragraph).
3. As a future Healthcare Administrator, discuss a major trend in healthcare administration for each of the following areas (Financing, Regulation and Provision). Be sure to state the trend, the effect, the reaction, and the results on healthcare providers, administrators and consumers.
4. Summary/Conclusion: Include your closing thoughts about the article and current trends in healthcare (e.g. How does this affect you as a future health administrator and/or your future patients/clients?).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more