The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Each learner needs to choose a Human Resource Management topic.
They need to identify at least 2 recent (no earlier than 1995) articles that address the chosen topic. Each learner is encouraged to identify both a research/scientific (academic) and a practitioner oriented article (if applicable).
The research/scientific (academic) article will assist in providing a comprehensive definition of the topic and a description of key aspects of the topic, whereas the practitioner oriented article will provide more “how to” information. Online databases containing a wide variety of business articles are available via the online library.
These databases have search filters which allow you to restrict your searches to academic or practitioner oriented articles.
Each learner is expected to review the collected articles and prepare a briefing paper by doing the following:
1. Define and briefly describe the topic using the information provided in the articles and other sources if necessary (try to secure a comprehensive definition of the topic and identify any classifications, typologies and dimensions e.g. self-leadership is defined as … and has the following types … and the first type is made up of the following dimensions …, second type is made up of … etc.).
Identify the key points that the articles are making about the topic and present the information in a series of bullets (suggest that you highlight the key points as you are reading the articles). If necessary, expand
1. briefly on each point to assist the reader in understanding the point being made.
2. Briefly describe why the topic is important for organizations and management (what impact the topic is expected to have on
3. organizations and management). If no direct information is provided then you need to make thoughtful inferences.
4. Briefly recommend key actions that managers should take in response to the topic (what should managers do with regard to this topic in order to improve organizational effectiveness e.g. how might this topic be applied and/or implemented). If no direct information is provided then you need to make thoughtful inferences.
Organize the paper based on the 4 sections indicated above and reference the articles that you use on a separate reference page at the end (use the APA referencing format – http://www.apastyle.org). The paper should be no longer than 2 pages (excluding the cover page and reference page)
Presentations will be on an assigned topic
and will involve a short paper as well as a power point presentation.
The purpose of this assignment is to have students 1) work cooperatively on 2) researching, defining, and detailing out a business process 3) using contemporary business mapping tools and 4) presenting it in a way that every stakeholder in the process is able to understand, and implement their part.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more