The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Assignment 3: Motivation, Stress, and Communication
Due Week 6 and worth 200 points
Research a company at which you would like to work (not your current employer) and write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Create a brief job description for a position within the company you research that you would like to fill.
2. Discuss ways that goal setting could be used to motivate your performance after you fill the position.
3. Analyze your own reactions to stressful situations and discuss the steps you could take to manage the stress associated with your new position.
4. Imagining yourself in the position you have described, discuss how you would address nonverbal and cultural barriers to communication.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Explain the variety of motivational theories and job design considerations.
• Determine how workplace stress contributes to individual performance.
• Assess how the communication process impacts an organization.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior.
• Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more