The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Course Project: Quality Analysis I
Select a well-known company and a product or service that is produced by that company (be sure to avoid products that are simply purchased by the company and sold to the company’s customers, which is often the case at many retail stores).
In a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document, respond to the following:
* Provide a brief description of the company that you have selected and the product or service that you are analyzing.
* Discuss what quality means for this product.
* Perform a SWOT analysis of the organization.
* Select a method for focusing the organization’s attention on quality.
* Explain what elements of a quality culture are lacking (and needed) by the organization.
* Identify who the customers of the organization are (remember to consider whether there could be internal customers in addition to external customers, although this will not be the case with every organization).
* Recommend a method of implementing changes that are needed based on the needs of the customer.
* Recommend potential strategic alliances that can improve quality for the organization.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources (in-text and references) in APA format. No wiki websites, please.
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria Maximum Points
Provided a brief description of the company and the product or service being analyzed. 10
Discussed what quality means in the context of the selected organization and the product or the service. 20
Conducted a SWOT analysis of the organization. 20
Selected a method for focusing the organization’s attention on quality. 25
Explained what elements of a quality culture are lacking within the organization. 25
Identified the customers of the organization (external and, when appropriate, internal). 20
Recommended a method of implementing changes in the organization as required by customer needs. 20
Recommended potential strategic alliances that might be made to improve the quality of the organization’s product or service. 20
Written components. 40
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more