The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Best Practices for a Library Media Center
You have been learning about best practices for today’s library media manager. You have examined the role of technology in the school library and how this has changed the way students use libraries.
Reflect on the course curriculum over the past five weeks. In an eight- to ten-page paper, develop a plan for a library that uses a range of programs and technologies. Include the following components in your paper:
1. At least three different programs and three different technologies, and an explanation of your rationales for selecting those programs and technologies
2. An explanation of how the role of the librarian/library media manager has changed
3. An explanation of the characteristics of an effective librarian/library media manager
4. An explanation of how a librarian/library media manager is a collaborative partner with the classroom teacher
5. An explanation of how the school librarian/ library media manager uses technology to the advantage of teachers and students
6. An explanation of how the librarian/library media manager uses library lessons to include technology and meet the needs of a diverse population
Within the context of your paper, cite at least three resources using proper APA format.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least three scholarly sources.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more