The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
aIntroduction to OSHA
Safety 3433 – assignment #1
OSH Act, Standards, and Inspections
August 25, 2015
Utilize the OSH Act to answer the following questions. Summarize in paragraph form. The paper should be no greater than five pages and no less than two – type written-arial 12pt. Summarize each question in your own words (do not copy word for word). This assignment is due at the start of class on September 1st.
1. Why was the OSH Act needed?
2. What is the purpose of the OSH Act?
3. Who does the Act cover, who is not covered, and are there special coverage provisions?
4. When did OSHA become effective?
5. What does the acronym OSHA stand for?
6. What responsibilities does NIOSH have?
7. How are standards adopted?
8. Explain emergency temporary standards and how you would appeal a standard.
9. Explain a variance, temporary variance, permanent variance, interim order, public petitions.
10. What are workplace inspections and how do they work?
11. Explain inspection priorities and include a discussion on imminent danger.
Introduction to OSHA
Safety 3433 –assignment #2
Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
August 25, 2015
Utilize the OSH Act to answer the following questions. Summarize in paragraph form. The paper should be no greater than five pages and no less than three – type written-arial 12pt. Summarize each question in your own words (do not copy word for word). This assignment is due at the start of class on September 1st.
1. Explain the Inspection process – there are various steps, be complete.
2. Why ask for an OSHA compliance officer’s credentials?
3. Who issues citations and how are they issued?
4. There are various types of violations – explain each violation and the possible penalties that might be associated with each violation.
5. Explain the appeals process for employees and employers.
6. Briefly explain OSHA approved State programs.
7. Consultation assistance was primarily developed for who?
8. Explain the various programs available under the Voluntary Protection Programs. Why was it started?
9. Under Employer Responsibilities and Rights – list five responsibilities and five rights that employers have.
10. Under Employee Responsibilities and Rights – list five responsibilities and three rights that employees have.
11. How is the best way to keep updated on OSHA?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more