The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
1. Messages transmitted through action and behavior are called: (Points: 5)
2. The person who sells others on the vision and influences them to accomplish it is called a: (Points: 5)
3. Being a good listener expands a leader’s role in the eyes of others because of all EXCEPT: (Points: 5)
active listening is an ongoing part of a leader’s communication.
a leader builds long-term relationships with clients by not interrupting and selling.
a leader concentrates on what to say next rather than on what is being said.
a good listener finds areas of interest, affirms others, and builds trust.
4. A dialogue is marked by: (Points: 5)
opposition by individuals who advocate their positions and convince others.
group unity, shared meaning, and transformed mindsets.
“beating down” opponents.
5. Influences on channel richness include all of the following EXCEPT: (Points: 5)
the ability to handle multiple cues simultaneously.
the ability to handle one-way, slow, impersonal feedback.
the ability to facilitate rapid, two-way feedback.
the ability to establish a personal focus for the communication.
6. Face-to-face communication can be described as: (Points: 5)
the richest form of communication.
the poorest form of communication.
impersonal one-way communication.
having slow feedback.
7. By using language rich in metaphor and storytelling, leaders can do all of the following EXCEPT: (Points: 5)
connect with people on an emotional level.
connect with people on an intellectual level.
persuade and influence people.
get responses faster.
8. Leaders can persuade others by doing all of the following EXCEPT: (Points: 5)
building goals on common ground.
keeping noise out of the communication process.
9. E-mail should be used for all of the following EXCEPT: (Points: 5)
setting up meetings.
transmitting standard reports.
writing potentially sensitive material.
preparing a group of people for a meeting.
10. To communicate in a crisis, leaders should NOT: (Points: 5)
tell the truth.
communicate a vision for the future.
11. A team has all the following components EXCEPT: (Points: 5)
they share a goal.
they have individual “stars.”
they are made up of two or more people.
they work together regularly.
12. The role associated with facilitating others’ participation, smoothing conflicts, showing concern for team members’ needs, and reminding others of standards is the: (Points: 5)
authoritarian leadership role.
13. In an emergency room, trauma team members cover their teammates. This is an example of: (Points: 5)
14. The “storming” stage of team development is characterized by: (Points: 5)
conflict and disagreement.
establishment of order and cohesion.
cooperation and problem solving.
15. Virtual team leaders should master all the following skills EXCEPT how to: (Points: 5)
select the right team members.
agree on ground rules.
build trust by building connections.
use e-mail for conflict resolution.
16. The specific changes a leader can make to develop effective team leadership include all of the following EXCEPT: (Points: 5)
recognize the importance of shared purpose and values.
admit your mistakes.
provide support and coaching to team members.
17. Leaders use several factors to influence cohesiveness to include all EXCEPT: (Points: 5)
shared mission and goals.
individual monetary rewards.
18. The main advantage of a virtual team is: (Points: 5)
the lack of supervision.
the ability to monitor team members.
the ability to use the best people for a particular job.
the ability to have control over team members.
19. Conflict is NOT caused by: (Points: 5)
teams competing for scarce resources, information, or supplies.
mutually accepted goals.
a personality clash.
20. When quick decisive action is vital on important issues, __________ is appropriate. (Points: 5)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more