The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Force Field Analysis
Select an issue that has been a concern or problem (Management Style of the Organization)
The main requirements are that this should be an issue that is important to you, and be one that has been raised before, but never adequately resolved.
Write a 200-250 word paper addressing the following questions:
1. What is the current situation? Why is it a problem?
2. What is your ideal situation, that is, what would you like things to be like?
3. What are the forces for change, that is, what forces could lead to your ideal situation?
4. What are the forces against change, that is, the forces preventing change?
5. For the forces you listed in questions 3 and 4, evaluate each one in terms of importance to this situation. Rate each force on a scale from 1-10, with a 10 rating for any force that is extremely strong, and a 1 rating for any force that is extremely weak.
6. For the situation you have selected, take the most important forces from Step 5, and construct a figure similar to Figure 14-2.
7. Looking at your figure, which side has the stronger forces? What does this suggest about the likelihood of change in this situation?
8. Suppose the forces against change are stronger than the forces for change. To change this situation, you need to either increase the forces for change, or decrease the forces against change. What specific recommendations would you make that you or others could do to increase the likelihood that a positive change will occur in this situation?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more