The writer is very fast, professional and responded to the review request fast also. Thank you.
Correlate your job responsibilities with the eight-week online course outcomes listed above. Should be Minimum 250 Words please.
· The four goals of Human Resource Management.
· The main components of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (1991)
· The repercussions associated with unethical decision-making practices within the
organization (for example, hiring, firing, promoting, and harassing employees)
· The repercussions associated with unethical decision-making practices outside the
· organization (for example, corporate social responsibility, and environmental protection)
· Explain strategic recruiting decisions regarding employment branding, outsourcing, and
other related issues.
· Identify key concerns that must be addressed when designing work unit/team variable
· Outline the basic provisions of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 and
recordkeeping and inspection requirements.
· Explain the provisions of each of the major U.S. labor laws and recognize the impact of
· these laws and National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) rulings on nonunion workplaces.
· As an Oracle ERP Test Lead was responsible for managing 6 resources who were part of the testing team
· Able to extract back end data using SQL/Toad queries
· Developed new test plans for database application support
· Experience in Web Services testing using Rest and SOAP UI
· Involved in Integration testing using various SOA Middleware.
· Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front-end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using JUnit
· Flow Testing for SCM Modules (AR, AP, OM, CM, INV, PO, GL) to make sure flow is working without any issues
· Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from oracle database
· Written Standard test scripts for Oracle Order to Cash O2C Modules and Procure to Pay P2P Modules
· Tested EDI Batches from OTM to Oracle
· Maintain detailed documentation and process flow of all EDI processes
· Tested database objects like tables, views, sequences using SQL/PLSQL
· Done Field by Filed comparison of OTM and Oracle Data
· Responsible for Test Plan Preparation, Test Strategy Preparation, Team Meetings Facilitation, Defect Tracking Facilitation, Report bugs, etc.
· Analyze, design, prototype, configure, test, document, and implement new or modify existing software to support various business processes.
· Learn overall business operations and help develop innovative solutions to improve productivity
· Assist key users in testing new functionality, documenting and retaining ERP knowledge
· Documented testing results and updated the same for verification to the management
· Involved in developing Test Plans and Test cases for the entire functionality of the portal.
· Understanding and analyzing the Business functionality of existing systems of Issue to Resolve.
· Worked closely with Developers team for different issues
· Test a new enhancement for a Business Process
· Involved End to end testing for business process using all application tiers.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more